Thursday, April 9, 2009

Where In the World?!?

So my spring break starts now. Or, to be more specific, started at 3 pm today, after my last class. What am I doing this spring break? Traveling!

Instead of coming home (my break is a lengthy 2 weeks long), I've decided to go to Romania and Morocco. Why? Cheap! And there are beaches! Interestingly enough, I'm not quite sure if I like the beach, but we shall see...

I will be Romania Saturday through Tuesday with Joe, then going to Morocco the following Thursday (a week from today) and will be there until Thursday the 23rd, with Joe, Sarah, and some other kids from Sweet Briar.

Therefore, there will be minimal posting for a while...sorry...but the photos will be good (hopefully!) upon my return.

Also, for those who don't know, I will be staying in Paris this summer, through mid-July. I got an internship here, and will continue to live in Paris, so if any of you are in the area, tell me! I love visitors!

Au revior, until my return...

No comments:

Post a Comment