Sunday, July 12, 2009

No Turning Back

Almost a year ago, I boarded a plane for China. 7 months ago, on December 12th, I returned home to NJ, only to leave again less than 3 weeks after my arrival.

It is now 12:07 am on July 12th. In 10 hours, I will be on a place bounds towards home and my year-abroad will be over.

I never thought my year-abroad would have been as amazing as it has been. I have lived a truly wonderful year, and I am happy I was able to share it with you. Thank you for encouraging my stories and leaving comments that sometimes made me laugh so hard, I would cry. This blog (and my China one) will stay on-line, but will no longer be updated. Who knows where the next adventure will take me - but all I know is that this ride is just getting started.

2 comments:

  1. awwww...we're going to miss this blog so much! can't wait to see you in August and hear about your US adventures :) xxx Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want more!!! Your blogs always brought a hearty laugh or a tear. Can't wait for the next adventure. Hope I'm with you on this one!
    Amberle

    ReplyDelete