Friday, January 9, 2009

My Bags Are Packed, I'm Ready To Go...

...kinda?

I was going to take photos of the packing process and then realized that would be totally overwhelming.

So, trust me when I say that packing is not an enjoyable process and I have almost an entire suitcase dedicated to shoes. But, both suitcases are loaded up in the car, and we will be ready to roll out tomorrow morning at a bright an early 7.30 AM in order to make it to Washington-Dulles by 1 pm. (Sweet Briar flies out everyone out of Dulles 'cause SB is based in VA. I'm not too pleased.)

Anyway, this post isn't so much a post about me bitching to leave, but looking fondly back at the really ridiculously short 3.5 weeks I spent at home in between Beijing and Paris.

Basically, if I was not eating, sleeping, shopping or seeing people I doing this:

(That's Kate, Heather's pony)

Or watching this:(Heather and Riley in "Battle of the Wills: Quiche.")

I'm sad to go, but excited to start on a new adventure.

...and when I say excited, add in nervous/apprehensive too...
Let's not lie, Paris will be a totally different ballgame than Beijing.

I don't know what the internet situation will be at my homestay, but I should have internet at the SB Paris Headquaters come Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment