Sunday, March 15, 2009

Caty Would NEVER Do This To Me...

Even though she has been referenced multiple times on this blog (and the PEK one), Caty was my roommate sophomore year at MHC and will always be the golden standard for roommate-ness.

The story starts here:

Yesterday, after finally leaving the apartment (didn't shower after all of that...showered at the hotel...) I hang out with my dad and come back to the apartment around 11 pm. The party was already hoppin'. For real. Probably like 100 people in the apartment...I walk in, Madame motions me over and asks me to join the party for a bit. OK, cool. I go to my room to change (need a dress and high heels to fit in...). I walk to my room...and I notice my door is open. OK, weird. I was SURE I closed my door. I flip on the lights and see there is a pram in my room.

OK...someone parked their baby carriage in my room...kinda weird...I'll move it out to the hallway when...

OH MY GOD THERE'S A BABY IN THE CARRIAGE! OH MY GOD, IT'S SCREAMING!

I get outta my room REALLY quickly...and find Madame...

"Madame...est-ce qu'il y a une raison pour laquelle j'ai une bebe dans ma chambre?"
"QUOI?!?!?!"

We go to my room...where she confirms there is in fact a screaming baby in my room...cool.

At first I thought it might have been her little joke (see the post on kids for more details...) and then realized that some person messed up the room and put the kid in mine...and not Priscilla's...

Welcome to my life. Can't make this stuff up.

CATY I MISS YOU HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BEST ROOMIE EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR. xxoo, roomie m

3 comments:

  1. What, no pic of you on your dad's back in front of some statue of a guy on a horse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA I wouldn't leave a baby in your room either! You might hurt the poor thing. lol. This would ONLY happen to you Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. roflmao. For reals, i am lol-ing like it's my job.

    I would never leave a baby in your room...a squealing miniature piglet, maybe. But a baby? Never!

    As I wrote in response to your last post, you're life is just so awkward. I miss these moments...I just don't have nearly enough of them in my own life to keep me amused!

    I miss you too Roomy!
    <3
    Caty

    ReplyDelete