Monday, March 2, 2009

XoXo, Copenhagen


We went to the zoo...
I rode the fake elephant and got stares from the locals...
...and posed like an Okapi
while Amberle bonded with the penguins,
Later, I tried on hats.
And tried not to get arrested for walking on Denmark's largest fountain, just for the sake of art.
I got to see the Little Mermaid too!


We went to the Ice BarI practiced being Nanuk of the North.
And Amberle practiced her fish face.

I confused being spastic, with being funky
And then we had to eat. And eat we did...
and made pancakes for breakfast
had some dim sum
standard Sunday activities
Pad Thai always hits the spot...

I enjoyed Copenhagen, seeing Amberle (and watching hours and hours of Gossip Girl....), and just being in a place that's not Paris!

1 comment:

  1. A blog through pictures - that is how we roll! Teamwork! If only we had the pictures of sushi....next time

    ReplyDelete