Sunday, May 31, 2009

I got confused between Nottingham and Knotting Hill. Is that bad?

This is where I was on Wednesday.

Note: Actually, I was there, on Wednesday morning and then at night. But if you look to the left of the picture, you'll get a clue to where I was.

Give up? Loser. The answer: London!

Why London, you might ask? Well, the reason is simple:


EEEEMMMMIIILLLLYYYYYYYY!!!!!

That's right, I got to see a Emily last week! YAYAYAYAY! (For those whose memories don't go that far back, Emily and I were in Beijing together.)



The first thing we did was go to Harrod's. That's right, we have our priorities straight. Aren't the puppies so cute?!

We also went to Buckingham Palace.
Trafalgar Square.
Big Ben
Westminster Abbey.


But mainly, the object of the trip was to eat. Let's be real, it's us you are talking about...so we had Wagamama for lunch, ice cream as a mid-day snack, and then sushi (from a conveyor-belt place, of course!) for dinner.

And the winning picture of the day...
Us with our ridiculously expensive, but delicious ice creams at Harrod's ice cream bar. Aren't we so good-looking?!?!

(Actually, there is a story behind that: Both Emily and I don't take the most amazing of pictures...so we give the camera to the ice cream bar guy and he takes the photo and kinda goes "wow". And I'm already like, oh shit, I probably have 10 chins and Emily's eyes are probably closed, too. So when we saw the photo we were happily surprised. I mean, if we weren't sitting infront of him, he'd probably think we were attractive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment