Sunday, May 24, 2009

Nom Nom Nom

So the joke that I say when I'm taking photographs (that really isn't a joke...) is that in 10 years when I look back at my photo's I'll remember what I ate, but not who I was with...

Minus the mussel photo, the rest have been taken at the "final" meals I've been having over the past week. Because literally everyone is leaving (minus Willie), we've been doing LOTS of meals together. Awww. The first photos are from Cafe du Marche, the second group from Berganmot (?).

Mussels! This was an amazing lunch (with Sharon, Leo and Trevor) where we had 2 huge bowls of mussels, fries and a beer for 12 euros! We might not have made it into class after that....

Molten Chocolate cake, that I split with Nick.
I think this was Hannah's truffle pasta.
Janet's roast chicken
Brian's Duck Confit
Kendall's steak
Trevor's artichoke app. He was actually posing to be in the photo...and Sarah was like, "Don't be dumb, Michelle won't take pictures of you, only your food."
My duck magret. Amazing.
My Shrimp app.

Basically, I'm always really satisfied with my food from Cafe du Marche (mine from that night wasn't pictured - steak tartare - but it's an amazing CHEAP! cafe, around the corner from me). The second place was nice as well, and had a higher quality of food (and price). I do however really need to watch what I'm eating again...because I've been going whole hog for the last couple of days...and I WILL come back 50 lbs heavier if I don't watch it...

No comments:

Post a Comment