Sunday, May 17, 2009

Summer Plans

As many of you have noticed, I have stated several times that I will be staying in Paris until mid-July. It's not because I am trying to leave American permanently (if anything, this year has made me realize how much I love the USA), but because I have found an internship here for 6 weeks. (When I say "I found" I really mean, "Thank you Mike & Heather".)

I will be working full time from June 1 to July 11, then coming home July 13. If you are in the area, please let me know! I already know I have 2 visitor for sure, plus Caty (...you better be coming Rooommmmiiieeee) so at least I'll be occupied during the weekends.

Where does this leave me with Sweet Briar? Well, tomorrow starts Finals Week (damn, that went quickly!) and then I'll be done with everything on Wednesday. A week from then, the 27th, I will be in London for the day seeing Emily (from Beijing) and then I'll be a working girl for the rest of the summer (insert joke here).

Don't worry, the blog WILL continue (though I won't be blogging on work) until the end of my time here so there is an additional 6 weeks for entertainment for all!

...and now I should probably study...

1 comment:

  1. I am claiming the period of June 27/28th-July 2nd! That is pre-ordained "Roomy-Time".
    Miss you ROOMYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
    <3
    Caty

    ReplyDelete