Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Toes Hurt...

So as per the sub-header of the blog, I really like foie gras.

I Really, Really like foie gras.

As those who have eaten with me know, I am a big believer in foie gras and don't really care about the way it is produced, simply that I can eat it and enjoy it.

And last week, after I had foie gras 2xs in 1 day (shut up! it's better than smoking!) as well as having it 3 times earlier that week, Sarah proclaimed that I was going to get gout.

She's probably right too, which is the kicker.

And then yesterday, my limbs started to hurt. It's the power of suggestion...but no matter...

So I present you with my new "after-school" snack:



pate de campagne!

I joke, it's not really my new after school snack, it's mainly a "I was bored inbetween phonetics lab and history class" type thing. Which in retrospect, is worse...


2 comments: