Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Post You've Been Waiting for...

I apologize in advance for the kinda crappy pictures - I'm trying to use my ISO feature so the flash doesn't white-out the pics, blah blah blah...whatever, Enjoy!

The Salmon tartare I had for lunch today. Mediocre, but I haven't puked so it's a success.

I swear to god, the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side. Lo mien and wonton soup from the asian restaurant/french bakery around the corner from school. (I don't get the combo either...)Sarah's risotto with prosciutto that she had for lunch today.
This is an example of french cafeteria food - braised pork shanks with couscous. America, take note!
Chocolate cake at the Sweet Briar "Welcome to France" dinner. Crappy.
Chicken from the same dinner. Was cold and the rice was soggy. Ick.
The only decent part of the aforementioned dinner - quiche with leeks.
The first of many, many sandwiches that I eat/have been eating in France - a sandwich rosette aka, sausage sandwich. HOLLERRR!!! (I'm sure my arteries aren't thanking me...but my soul is :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...love it! Btw, re: that hot mess of a meal you got from Sweet Briar-I've made better in by shitty student housing apartment. haha. looks bu hao (spelling?)
    That's what happens when we no longer live together-I forget how to spell the few Chinese words you taught me. haha...
    P.S. I could kill for some wonton soup now. I have yet to try the place near me. Somehow, I can't imagine the Irish make good Chinese food...they don't even make very good "Irish" food. That's why they drink so much.
    <3
    Your Roomy

    ReplyDelete